Monday, March 3, 2014

"FROZEN" cake for a princess

My friend called me exactly a week before her daughter's birthday party and asked if I could make her a cake, yikes!! usually I need more brainstorming time......LOL but lucky for her I had already been thinking about it because WE LOVED the movie and I knew I was bound to make one soon.

I contacted decoedibleimages on etsy and asked if he could kindly mail me an image asap! He did, and it arrived on Thursday!! I was extremely thankful!! I could now make my creation.


I cut the sugar sheet to fit on the side of the top tier.
















Olaf is made up of marshmallows and chocolate.  His little feet are mini marshmallows, and his body is one regular marshmallow and one regular one cut in half. his face is made up of chocolate almond bark and his facial features are simply icing. His hands and hair are made from melted chocolate chips.
The Snowflakes are made out of Chocolate almond bark with sprinkles.



No comments:

Post a Comment