Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Fashion Shoe Rose Party.....

yup that's what my little girlie girl Meadow decided she wanted for her Birthday! LOL!  So her mom, my BFF, threw her a great birthday party! Shoes and all.... hehehe

She wanted High Heel cupcakes....... when I saw them I said, "not to hard." wrong.....LOL well they weren't too difficult but definitely need more practice especially on the heel part.  But the most important part of any birthday is that the birthday boy/girl loves her cake! And this girlie girl did!! So happy I could please her.


First a princess barbie cake.............


 I just purchased this new decorating tip and this was my practice, I love it and can't wait to use it more!! It makes beautiful ruffles with no effort!! I purchased it online on Amazon, here!


and of course she still needed her shoes! So I made her high heels cupcakes!





No comments:

Post a Comment