Wednesday, June 27, 2012

St. Patricks Day.... Abraham Lincoln Party!

I have been extremely busy working and hadn't had time to post my cakes in a long time..... I just realized January was the last time!! LOL so now I am going back and looking for pictures..... what a task!!

Anyways....... I had the pleasure of making my nephew his birthday cake this year since he came to visit us. His birthday is March 17th, yup that's right, St. Pattys! This year he wanted to have a St. Patty's Day/Abraham Lincoln party. Lincoln you ask?? well his name is Abraham and he had been studying our late president in school so he decided that's what he wanted. Well what a task! LOL But, at the end all I wanted was a smile from him. I don't think it was my best work but he LOVED it and that's all that matters to me!



and a couple of cupcakes too!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment