Saturday, June 30, 2012

Red, White and Four!

My All American Son turned 4!! He is the most patriotic 4 year old I have ever known. He will only wear red, white and blue and has also gone to the extreme of checking everything we buy to make sure "Old Glory" is on the package! Yes, that's right, he wants to see the "Made in the US" symbol!.... LOL

I was finally able to add some different colors to his clothes...... yup you guessed it, Camo print! hehehe  So for his birthday this year  I didn't even have to ask what kind of birthday party he wanted to have.

I called it.......
Red, White and Four!

Let's start with the all american hamburger cupcakes he requested! Very easy and simple to make, butter cupcake sliced in half and stuffed with a piece of brownie (for the hamburger) and red, green and mustard colored icing for the condiments. Simple! 
Marshmallow Pops, covered with chocolate and sprinkles! My fav!!


More to Come!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment