Monday, January 2, 2012

Ice-Cream Cupcakes dipped in chocolate!

Not only did I bake for Olivia's Classmates, I also baked cupcakes for her girl scout troop! She wanted ice-cream cone cupcakes, with chocolate cake, chocolate frosting, and dipped in chocolate. She is my most demanding customer....LOL But I love her!

Wondering How to make these? Here are a few steps.....

 Fill all your cones with cake batter half way, and place them in a mini cupcake/muffin pan. This will help so that they don't fall in the oven.
 Here is a closer look, just in case you are wondering how much is "Halfway" Try not to put too much batter so that you don't have too much cake on top, that way it's easier to frost.
 In the oven they go, 350 degrees for about the same time cupcakes 15-17 minutes depending on your oven.
 Once they cool and you have your chocolate melted, they will be ready for dipping.
 I put them upside down in the same muffin pan that I baked them in, they seam to fit just perfect.
 Here are the cupcakes after I frosted them .... don't they look delicious?
I added a red jelly bean to the top (for the cherry) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment