Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Cupcakes!!

My BFF hosted a great Halloween party for us this past Thursday, She did an awesome job!! Love her!! My contribution to the party of course was cupcakes, LOL!! I couldn't decide which cupcakes to do, there are just so many possibilities???

I wanted to keep it happy and not one bit scary since the party was mostly for toddlers, including my own who only wants to see "Happy" ghost. So I decided to do a couple different ones so the kiddos had a variety to choose from. : )





 I think the spider web ones where my favorite!
Happy Ghost!


I also made some delicious mummy and ghost strawberries!! 


I have to give credit to my BFF who takes amazing pictures, including some on my site.
Check out some of her work here!

No comments:

Post a Comment