Thursday, October 13, 2011

Captain America!!!!!!

I was so excited to plan a Captain America party for my BFF's little guy, aka "my adopted son"......LOL!! It's a joke between us.  This theme was going to be super easy!! Red, White and Blue!!


 This was my first time using the new Wilton Sugar Sheets and I have to say they are AWESOME!! Definitely going to be using them again. I used the red sugar sheets for the stripes on the side of the cake only, the rest was all buttercream.

 I made chocolate covered pretzels, all decorated in the theme colors.
 
 My other BFF made these cute rice krispie treats, aren't they cute?
 I also made these adorable goodie bags, using red and blue candy popcorn. I simply added a layer of mini marshmallows to complete the red white and blue color theme.
 I want to thank Marissa for letting me boss her around a little during the planning of Jacob's Party!...........LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment